|Curd (dahi)||½ cup|
|Onion (payaz)||1 big|
|Garlic (lahsan) cloves||8-10|
|Coriander (dhaniya) seeds||2 table spoon|
|Cumin (jeera) seeds||1 tea spoon|
|Dried ginger (sauth)||1” piece|
|Brown cardamoms (badi elaichi)||2|
|Whole red chilli (sabut lal mirch)||3-4|
|Cinnamon (dalchini)||1” piece|
|Green cardamom (chhoti elaichi)||5-6|
|Asafoetida (hing)||a pinch|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
- 1. Clean and wash mutton and keep aside.
- 2. Take coriander seeds, cumin seeds, dry ginger, red chilli powder, brown cardamoms, cloves, and cinnamon in a grinder jar and make a fine paste of it.
- 3. Add water and stain it through a strainer.
- 4. Now heat oil in a pan, add Asafoetida and mutton and let it cook.
- 5. Let the water dry completely, add salt and stir it for 5-7 minutes.
- 6. Now add the stained spices and curd and cook it covered for 15-20 minutes.
- 7. Add cream and green cardamoms and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- 8. Add 1.5 cups of water and cover it with lid.
- 9. Seal the lid with “Atta Dough” or "Aluminium foil".
- 10. Cook it on very low flame for 1 hour.
- 11. Serve “Dum Faqt Korma” with shremal or nan.
- If you have coal flame, cook it on that for better result.
- Recipe Type : Curries, Mutton, Non vegetarian
No comments yet.