|Eggs (anda)||6 pieces|
|Gram flour (besan)||3 table spoon|
|Rice flour (chawal ka aata)||3 table spoon|
|Onion (payaz) sliced thinly||½ cup|
|Black pepper (kali mirch) powder||¼ tea spoon|
|Green coriander (hara dhaniya) chopped||3-4 table spoon|
|Green chillies (hari mirch), chopped||2 table spoon|
|Refined Oil||for frying|
- 1. Beat five eggs into a big bowl, add salt and pepper.
- 2. Take it in a greased bowl and bake eggs in an oven for 7-10 minutes.
- 3. Remove it from oven and then cut them into pieces.
- 4. Separate the egg yolk and white of one egg.
- 5. Mix gram flour and rice flour and add the egg white and littler water and prepare a thick batter. Now add chopped onion, green chillies, coriander and salt into it.
- 6. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- 7. Once the oil is hot, put the flame to medium.
- 8. Now dip egg pieces in the batter, hold each egg piece along with some onions, and drop into the oil.
- 9. Fry them on medium heat till they become golden in colour.
- 10. Remove and drain them on an absorbent tissue.
- 11. Now fry all eggs in batches following same method.
- 12. Serve this hot egg pakoda with sauce.