|Onion (payaz) chopped||3|
|Oil||3-4 table spoon|
|Coconut milk (nariyel ka doodh)||1 cup|
|Turmeric (haldi)||½ tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Coconut (nariyel)||1 cup|
|Coriander seeds (dhaniya)||3 table spoon|
|Carom (ajwain)||½ tea spoon|
|Fenugreek seeds (Methi)||½ tea spoon|
|Cumin seeds (jeera)||1 tea spoon|
|Cinnamon (dalchini )||1’|
|Kashmiri Red chilli||8-9 (deseeded)|
|Black pepper (kali mirch)||7-8 Pieces|
- 1. Take coconut, coriander seeds, carom seeds, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds. cinnamon, black pepper and whole kashmiri red chilli in a pan and roast them without oil.
- 2. Let the spices cool and then grind them properly.
- 3. Put oil in a pan and add onion and fry till it becomes brown.
- 4. Add chicken and turmeric powder and cook it for 5-6 min.
- 5. Now add roasted spices and cook it for some more time. Add salt at this stage.
- 6. Now add a cup of water and cover it and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- 7. Add coconut milk and put the flame off.
- 8. Serve “Mangolian chicken” hot with rice.