|Whole Wheat Flour (atta)||1 cup|
|Gram Flour (Beasn)||1/2 cup|
|Saboot dhania (Coriander Seeds) crushed||1/2 tea spoon|
|Carom seeds (Ajwain)||1/2 tea spoon|
|Jeera Powder (cumin)||1/4 tea spoon|
|Hot spices (Garam Masala)||1/4 tea spoon|
|Fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)||2 tea spoon|
|Red chili powder (lal mirch)||1/2 tea spoon|
|Turmeric powder (haldi)||¼ tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Green chilli (hari mirch), chopped||1 tea spoon|
|Coriander Leaves, chopped||2 table spoon|
|Melted clarified butter (ghee)||2 table spoon|
|Vegetable oil||for cooking|
- 1. Mix Wheat flour, gram flour, soda and salt and mix it.
- 2. Now add chilli powder, turmeric powder, carom seeds, cumin powder, coriander seeds, hot spices, finely chopped green chilli, coriander leaves and crushed dried fenugreek leaves. Mix well.
- 3. Now add melted clarified butter and rub it into the flour. Make soft dough by using water and keep it covered with damp cloth for 30 minutes.
- 4. Knead the dough again and make small balls.
- 5. Roll into a thick chapati. Pre-heat the girdle (tawa) and cook the missi roti with or without oil.
- 6. Before serving cut it into half and smear some butter on it. Serve hot with pickle and curd.
- Recipe Type : Roti/ Indian breads, Vegetarian
I for those time emailed this webpage post page for all my contacts,
since if like to read it then my friends will too.