|French beans (beans)||1/2 cup|
|Carrots (gazar), cubed||1/2 cup|
|Baby corns, cubed||1 cup|
|Pumpkin, (kaddu) cubed||1/2 cup|
|Cauliflower (Gobhi), small pieces||1/2 cup|
|Capsicum (Shimla), cubed||1/2 cup|
|Cottage cheese (paneer)||1/2 cup|
|Pine apple (ananas)||1/2 cup|
|Green chilli (Hari mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Chili powder (lal mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Onion (pyaz) chopped||1 large|
|Tomato (tamater) chopped||1 medium|
|Garlic ginger (adrakh- lahsan) paste||2 tea spoon|
|Butter (makhhan)||2 table spoon|
|Oil||2-3 table spoon|
|Salt||according to taste|
|Cream (malai)||½ tea spoon|
|Condensed milk||4 table spoon|
Roast and Blend
|Cumin (jeera) seeds||1 tea spoon|
|Coriander (dhaniya) seeds||1 tea spoon|
|Fennel (saunf) seeds||1 tea spoon|
|Pepper corns (kali mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Cinnamon (dalchini)||1” piece|
|Green Cardamom (elachi)||1-2 pieces|
|Cloves (laung)||2-3 pieces|
|Tuti fruity||2 table spoon|
|Cashew nuts, Roasted||1/4 cup|
- 1. Roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, pepper corns, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and grind it in a motor and pestle (you can also use a blender for this).
- 2. Heat oil in a pan and fry vegetables separately and keep aside.
- 3. Lightly fry the pineapple also and keep.
- 4. Heat one table spoon of oil in a separate pan, and add chopped onion, garlic- ginger, tomatoes and cashew nuts and cook it well.
- 5. Remove it from flame and let it cool for sometimes.
- 6. Once completely cooled grind them to a smooth paste.
- 7. Heat another pan and add butter in it.
- 8. Now add vegetables and cottage cheese and cook it for 5 minutes.
- 9. Add ground spice paste, chili powder and grind dry spices (which we have prepared in first step) and cook this well.
- 10. Now add fried pineapple, salt and condensed milk and cook it for 5 minutes. Put the flame off.
- 11. Add cream and garnish it with dry fruits, tuti fruity and coriander leaves.
- 12. Serve “Navratan korma” with Nan.
- 1. Condensed milk can be replaced with khoya.