|Spinach (palak)||500 gram|
|Vegetables (cauliflower, beans, carrot, baby corns)||1 cup|
|Onions (payaz)finely chopped||2 medium|
|Garlic (lahsan) finely chopped||2 table spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh) finely chopped||1 tea spoon|
|Green chilli (hari mirch) finely chopped||1 tea spoon|
|Hot spices (garam masala)||1 tea spoon|
|Black pepper (kali mirch)||1/2 tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Milk (doodh)||1/2 cup|
|Grated cheese||1 table spoon|
|Butter||1 table spoon|
|Vegetables oil||5 table spoon|
|Raisins and Cashew nuts (Kismis & Kaju), chopped||1/4 cup|
|Cream (malai)||2 table spoon|
- 1. Clean, wash and chop spinach and cook it in the pressure cooker for one whistle.
- 2. Let it cool and then grind it.
- 3. Heat oil in a deep pan and fry vegetables and keep aside. Fry cashew nuts and raisins also and keep them separately.
- 4. Now heat another pan and put 1 table spoon of butter in it.
- 5. Once it is heated add onions, green chillies, garlic and ginger, cook it till onion becomes brown.
- 6. Add chilli powder, pepper powder and cook it for further 2-3 minutes.
- 7. Add fried vegetables and cook it for further 5-7 minutes.
- 8. Now add blended spinach, milk and salt and cover it and let it cook on low flame for 10- 15 minutes.
- 9. Once it gets cooked add fried raisins and cashew nuts and cook it for further 2 -3 minutes.
- 10. Sprinkle hot spices and add grated cheese and immediately put off the flame (If you keep it for longer time on heat then cheeses will become hard).
- 11. Garnish it with fresh cream and serve it with Nan or Roti.
- 1. As the name (Navratan Korma) suggests, there should be 9 varieties of ingredients. Use spinach along with 5- 6 varieties of vegetables of your choice and 2-3 varieties of dry fruits to make this 9.