|Pomfret fish, whole||2|
|Thick yoghurt (dahi)||2 table spoon|
|Mustard paste (sarso )||4 table spoon|
|Red chilli powder (lal mirch)||2 tea spoon|
|Turmeric (haldi)||½ tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Mustard oil (sarso ka tel)||½ tea spoon|
|Lemon juice (nimboo ka ras)||3-4 tea spoon|
- 1. In a bowl, take yoghurt, mustard paste, red chilli powder, turmeric, salt, mustard oil, lemon juice and mix well.
- 2. Cut slits into the fish at 2 or 3 places with a knife.
- 3. Marinate the fish with the paste for 5-6 hours.
- 4. Take the fishes in an oven proof dish.
- 5. Grill fish in a tandoor till it becomes crispy and golden brown.
- 6. Serve “Tandoori fish” with lemon wedges.
- If tandoor is not available fish can also be grilled in a microwave.
- Recipe Type : Curries, Fish, Non vegetarian
No comments yet.