Bharwa Mirch Recipe
|Whole Green chillies (hari Mirch)||10- 12|
|Gram flour (besan)||4-5 table spoons|
|Cumin seeds (jeera)||¼ tea spoon|
|Onion seeds (kalungi)||¼ tea spoon|
|Fenugreek seeds (danamethi)||¼ tea spoon|
|Caraway seeds (ajwain)||¼ tea spoon|
|Fennel seeds (sunff)||1 tea spoon|
|Dried mango (aamchur) powder||1 table spoon|
|Turmeric (haldi)||½ tea spoon|
|Red chilli powder (lal mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||To taste|
- 1. Wash and wipe the green chillies.
- 2. Now slit the chillies and remove the seeds.
- 3. Heat 2 table spoon of oil and add asafoetida, onion seeds, caraway seeds, fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds and let them crackle.
- 4. Now add gram floor, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, mango powder and salt and roast till gram flour becomes golden in colour.
- 5. Now put the flame off and let it cool completely.
- 6. Then fill the chillies with this stuffing.
- 7. Heat another pan with little oil.
- 8. Add the stuffed chillies and cook it covered.
- 9. After 5-7 minutes remove the lid and sprinkle little water and cook it for further 5-7 minutes.
- 10. Put the flame off and serve it with kadhi and Roti.