Bharwa Mirch Recipe
|Whole Green chillies (hari Mirch)||10- 12|
|Gram flour (besan)||4-5 table spoons|
|Cumin seeds (jeera)||¼ tea spoon|
|Onion seeds (kalungi)||¼ tea spoon|
|Fenugreek seeds (danamethi)||¼ tea spoon|
|Caraway seeds (ajwain)||¼ tea spoon|
|Fennel seeds (sunff)||1 tea spoon|
|Dried mango (aamchur) powder||1 table spoon|
|Turmeric (haldi)||½ tea spoon|
|Red chilli powder (lal mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||To taste|
- 1. Wash and wipe the green chillies.
- 2. Now slit the chillies and remove the seeds.
- 3. Heat 2 table spoon of oil and add asafoetida, onion seeds, caraway seeds, fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds and let them crackle.
- 4. Now add gram floor, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, mango powder and salt and roast till gram flour becomes golden in colour.
- 5. Now put the flame off and let it cool completely.
- 6. Then fill the chillies with this stuffing.
- 7. Heat another pan with little oil.
- 8. Add the stuffed chillies and cook it covered.
- 9. After 5-7 minutes remove the lid and sprinkle little water and cook it for further 5-7 minutes.
- 10. Put the flame off and serve it with kadhi and Roti.
- Recipe Type : Rajasthan, Vegetarian
As I web site possessor I believe the content material here is rattling excellent , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck.
Just wanna input on few general things, The website layout is perfect, the content is very good : D.
Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was looking for!
You are a very capable individual!