|Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)||2 cups|
|Clarified butter (Ghee), melted||4 table spoons for frying|
|Semolina (Suji)||4 table spoons|
|Powdered Sugar (bura)||¾ cup|
|Cardamom (elaichi) Powder||¼ tea spoon|
|Mixed dry fruits (chopped)||½ cups|
|Milk (doodh)||As required|
- 1. In a bowl, mix whole wheat flour and semolina and add half cup of ghee to it and mix well.
- 2. Add milk as required and knead into a stiff dough and make small (lemon sized) balls with the dough.
- 3. In a deep pan, heat sufficient clarified ghee and deep fry the balls till done.
- 4. Drain and place on an absorbent paper and let it cool.
- 5. Once completely cooled, grind the balls to a coarse mixture.
- 6. Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder, chopped dry fruits and mix.
- 7. Serve with Dal and Baati.