|White Bread||10 slices|
|Semolina (suji)||1/2 cup|
|Split Black Gram Skinless (dhooli urad)||½ cup|
|Rice Flour (chawal ka aata)||1 tea spoon|
|Yogurt (dahi)||2 tea spoon|
|Vegetable Oil||5-6 table spoons|
|Mushrooms, grated||1 cup|
|Mozzarella cheese, grated||¼ cup|
|Garlic (lahsan) paste||1 tea spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh) paste||1 tea spoon|
|Green chilies (hari mirch), chopped||1 tea spoon|
|Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya), chopped||¼ cup|
- 1. Heat little oil in a pan. Add garlic ginger paste, green chilies and cook it for sometimes.
- 2. Add mushrooms and cook it well. Now add salt and cook it well. Add coriander leaves and put the flame off.
- 3. Now mix grated cheese in this mixture and keep aside.
- 1. Soak the Split Black Gram Skinless (dhooli urad) in water for 2 hours.
- 2. Once soaked, grind it into smooth paste.
- 3. Take the bread slices and soak it in water for two minutes.
- 4. Squeeze out the excess water and gently crush the bread. Keep aside.
- 5. In a bowl, take ground paste of lentil, add bread crumbs, semolina, curd and water and make a thin batter. Add salt and keep aside.
- 6. Take a dosa griddle, dab it with a little oil and wipe it with a clean wet cloth.
- 7. Pour a big spoonful of the batter onto the hot griddle and spread wide.
- 8. Drizzle a little oil on top and sides and cook for two to three minutes.
- 9. Turn and cook the other side till brown and crisp.
- 10. Put some stuffing on it and fold the dosa. Serve it hot.