|Ladyfinger (Bhindi)||½ kg|
|Onions (Pyaz) chopped||½ cup|
|Coriander leaves (Hara Dhaniya), chopped||2 table spoon|
|Skim yogurt (Dahi)||¼ cup|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 tea spoon|
|Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Salt (Namak)||to taste|
|Hot spices (Garam Masala)||¼ tea spoon|
|Ginger (Adrakh)||1 tea spoon paste|
|Turmeric Powder (Haldi)||¼ tea spoon|
|Cumin (Jeera)||¼ tea spoon|
- 1. Wash ladyfinger and slit them from middle or may cut into pieces.
- 2. Take half of the onions and grind them with ginger, cumin, red chilli, turmeric and hot spices. Add this mixture to yogurt and keep aside.
- 3. Heat 2 tea spoons of oil in a non-stick pan. When oil becomes hot add the remaining chopped onions.
- 4. Cook it on medium heat till onions turn light brown.
- 5. Add yogurt paste and cook it for 5-7 minutes or till oil gets separated.
- 6. Add lady finger, salt mix well and cook it on low flame. (if required add little water at this stage).
- 7. Once vegetable is cooked, put off the flame and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- 8. Serve Low calorie Bhindi with roti.