|Firm Tofu (Soya Paneer)||200 gram|
|Capsicum (shimla Mirch)||½ piece|
|French beans (phaliya)||1/2 cup|
|Garlic (lahsan), crushed||1 tea spoon|
|Tomato (tamater) puree||2 table spoon|
|White pepper (safed mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Cornstarch||2 table spoon|
|Egg (anda) Whites||of 1 eggs|
|Bread Crumbs||½ cups|
|Canola oil||1 table spoon|
|Olive oil||1 tea spoon|
|Soy sauce||1/2 tea spoon|
|Chilli Flakes (kuti Lal Mirch)||1 table spoon|
|Black Pepper (kali Mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|White pepper (Safed Mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Lemon juice (nimboo ka ras)||½ tea spoon|
|Salt nNamak)||to taste|
- 1. Cut tofu into cubes. Cut capsicum and french beans into strips.
- 2. Mix soy sauce, lime juice and white pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 3. In three separate bowls, put cornstarch, egg whites and bread crumbs. Dip tofu cubes first in cornstarch, then egg whites and coat with bread crumbs.
- 4. Heat 1 table spoon canola oil in a pan and stir fry coated tofu until golden brown and crunchy. Remove tofu from pan and set aside.(Avoid deep frying)
- 5. In another nonstick pan, heat little olive oil. Stir fry french beans and capsicum strips until tender. Add crushed garlic, chilli flakes, black pepper and white pepper and cook it for one minute.
- 6. Add tomato puree and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- 7. Add tofu and toss with vegetables. Add little salt and pour soy-lime juice mixture over top,
- 8. Remove it from heat and serve hot.