|Red Lentil (laal masoor) soaked||2 table spoon|
|Chopped Onion (pyaaz)||1 table spoon|
|Chopped mixed vegetable ( kati hui sabziyan)||2 table spoon|
|Chopped Tomato (tamatar)||1/2 cup|
|Garlic ginger (lahsun-adrak)||½ tea spoon|
|Chilli powder (mirch)||1/4 tea spoon|
|Lemon grass (fresh or dried)||5-6|
|Olive oil||1 tea spoon|
|Lemon juice||2 tea spoon|
|Curd (dahi)||2 table spoon|
- 1. Heat oil in a large non-stick saucepan and add onion, garlic, ginger and chili and cook for 2 minutes more.
- 2. Add chopped vegetables and lemon grass and further cook it for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3. Put the lentils and tomatoes into the pan. Add 4 cups of water into the saucepan. Adjust the salt and bring it to boil on low flame.
- 4. Simmer it for 30-40 minutes until the lentils are tender and the soup is thickened.
- 5. Now grind the cooked mixture in grinder and again put it on flame. Boil it for 2 minutes and put the flame off.
- 6. Add few drops of lemon juice and decorate it with swirl of curd and serve hot.