Baked Soya Ki Tikki Recipe
Soya is a well- known nutritious ingredient all over the world. It does wonders for one’s health, whether consumed in the form of soya beans, soya nuggets or soya milk. The x-factor of soya is its high protein and carbohydrate content. It contains only a small amount of fat, and hence helps in lowering cholesterol levels. Apart from the evident benefits, soya nuggets are also incredibly juicy and delicious. In this easy recipe, minimal amount of oil has been used and the cooking time is short. Garlic-ginger (lahasun-adrak) paste used here is responsible for imparting a rich texture. Spices can be added according to taste. Corn starch has been used as a thickening and binding agent. The oven should be pre-heated to correct temperature. The patties should be brushed with a little oil to make them crispy, and an eye should be kept on them while they are cooking in the oven. Mint (pudina) chutney makes for a wonderful sidekick, as do tomato ketchup and tamarind (imli) chutney. These baked soya ke tikkis taste fantastic and leave you asking for more.
If you are looking for more healthy smacks recipe do check Stuffed Tortillas with chickpeas, Tandoori wrap, Hot Paneer sandwich Dhokla, Boiled Fara
How to make Baked Soya Ki Tikki Recipe
|Soya Nuggets||200 gram|
|Onions chopped (pyaaz)||4-5 table spoon|
|Coriander (hara Dhaniya) chopped||3-4 table spoon|
|Green chillies(hari mirch) chopped||2 table spoon|
|Garlic ginger (lahasun-adark) paste||1 table spoon|
|Lemon juice (nimbu ras)||1 table spoon|
|Crushed black pepper (kali mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Olive Oil||1 table spoon|
|Corn starch||1-2 table spoon|
|Onion rings and mint chutney|
- 1. Soak Soya Nuggets in warm water for 15 minutes. Squeeze the water out and grind them to make a coarse paste.
- 2. Heat nonstick pan on flame and add 1 table spoon oil.
- 3. Now add onion and garlic ginger paste in oil. Cook it for 5 minutes now add chilies, black pepper.
- 4. Now add Soya paste and cook it for 5 minutes.
- 5. Add coriander leaves, lemon juice, salt, corn starch and mix it well. Put the flame off and let it cool for sometimes.
- 6. Make small patties.
- 7. Pre heat oven at 200 c and keep the patties in a baking tray. Brush it with little oil and bake it for 8-9 minutes.
- 8. Serve hot with onion rings and mint chutney.
- Recipe Type : Low calorie, Low calorie snacks
No comments yet.