Masala Murgh Recipe
Masala murg, an ultimate recipe, which is very popular in all over India. Here chicken is prepared with spicy delicious curry, which has always been an attraction of your dining table. A blend of spices is used for this recipe. Amalgamation of spices like black pepper, cardamom, mace, cinnamon and stone flower provides a characteristic flavour to curry. When chicken is cooked with these hot spices, gives fantastic taste.
Accompanied with Naan, Sheermal or Tandoori Roti this dish tastes amazingly good.do check Chicken Do Pyaza, Butter chicken, Bihari Chicken Curry, Kadhai Murg
If you are looking for more chicken curry recipes
How to make Masala Murgh Recipe
|Onion (payaz) chopped||2 big|
|Garlic (lahsan) crushed||1 table spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh) chopped||1 table spoon|
|Turmeric (haldi)||½ tea spoon|
|Curd (dahi)||4-5 table spoon|
|Green chillies (hari mirch)||2-3 table spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
Spices to grind
|Coriander seeds||1 table spoon|
|Cumin seeds (jeera)||1 table spoon|
|Mace (javitri)||¼ tea spoon|
|Cashew nuts (kaju)||4 cup|
|Stone flower (Pathhar phool)||¼ tea spoon|
|Broken Cinnamon (dalchini)||½ tea spoon|
|Brown cardamom (moti elaichi) seeds||2|
|Black pepper (kali mirch)||8-10|
|Whole red chilli (sabut lal mirch)||2|
- 1. Clean and wash chicken, marinate it with garlic, curd, turmeric and salt and keep them aside for 1 hour.
- 2. Combine cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cardamom seeds, mace, cashew-nuts, black pepper, cloves, turmeric powder, cinnamon, black pepper, stone flower, whole red chilli and grind them all together in a grinder.
- 3. After one hour, heat clarified butter in a deep pan.
- 4. Now add bay leaves and stir it for 30 seconds, then add chopped onions, garlic, ginger and green chilies, and cook this for few minutes until onions turn light brown. Add the ground spices and stir it for 5-7 minutes.
- 5. Add marinated chicken pieces and adjust salt and cook it covered till the chicken is done.
- 6. Add some water into the pan and adjust the thickness of curry as per desire.
- 7. Serve “Masala murg” with “Nan” or “Roti”.
- Recipe Type : Chicken, Curries, Non vegetarian
Looking forward to reading more. Great blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…