|Wheat flour ( atta)||250 gms|
|Baking powder||¼ tea spoon|
|Dahi (curd)||1 table spoon|
|Salt (namka)||as taste|
- 1. Mix wheat flour, baking powder and salt. To this add curd and mix it till the curd gets completely mixed. Then add little water and knead it in soft dough. Cover the dough with a wet cotton cloth and keep aside for half an hour.
- 2. Pre heat the tandoor.
- 3. Now divide the dough into 10 small balls.
- 4. Now roll each ball into round flat bread by dusting some flour to form a thick roti.
- 5. Now bake the roti for 4-5 minutes in the tandoor.
- 6. Once done, remove it from tandoor, smear some ghee or butter. Repeat the process with other balls also.
- 7. Serve hot with choice of dal or curry
- Recipe Type : Roti/ Indian breads, Vegetarian
No comments yet.