|Chicken cut into pieces||500 gm|
|Olive oil (jetun ka tel )||2 table spoon|
|French beans( fali) cut into bite-size pieces||8-10 pieces|
|Carrot (gazar) peeled & cut into bite-size pieces||1|
|Potatoes(aaloo) cut into bite-size||1 small|
|Onion(pyaaz) cut into bite- size||1 big|
|Garlic cloves (Lahasun ke dane)||4-5 pieces|
|Salt (Namak)and freshly ground black pepper||to taste|
|Chopped tomatoes (kate hue tamatar)||1|
|chicken broth / water||1 cup|
|Fresh coriander leaves (Hara Dhaniya)||½ cup|
|Tomato paste (tamatar )||1 table spoon|
|Whole red chilli (laal mirch sabut)||1|
|Whole black pepper (kali mirch)||5-7 pieces|
|Brown cardamom (elaichi)||1|
|Baked beans drained||½ can|
- 1. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- 2. Add whole black pepper, whole red chilli, brown cardamom in oil.
- 3. Now add carrot, potatoes, French beans. Sauté vegetables for few minutes.
- 4. Now add a layer of chicken, cover it and cook it on very low flame for 5-7 minutes.
- 5. Stir it with lightly and now add a layer of onion and garlic over this and again cook it covered for few minutes.
- 6. Now add layer of tomato and tomato paste and season it with salt and pepper.
- 7. Now cook it covered for 20 -25 minutes on very low flame. Add chicken broth or water and cook it for 2 minutes.
- 8. Once chicken is cooked, add kidney beans & coriander leaves and cook it uncovered for further 10 minutes.
- 9. Serve it hot.