|Boneless Chicken (cut into1-inch cubes)||500 grams|
|All purpose Flour||3-4 table spoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 tea spoon|
|Crushed Garlic||1 tea spoon|
|Vegetable oil||to fry|
|Green chilies (finely chopped)||5-6 table spoon|
|Onion chopped in cubes||¼ cup|
|Capsicum chopped in cubes||¼ cup|
|Garlic finely chopped||1 tea spoon|
|Soya sauce||½ tea spoon|
|Tomato sauce||2 table spoon|
|Red Chilli Sauce||2 tea spoon|
|Red Chilli Flakes||1 tea spoon|
|Pepper powder||½ tea spoon|
|Sugar||2 table spoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 table spoon|
|Green onion (finely chopped)|
- 1. Wash and drain the chicken pieces.
- 2. Take ½ tea spoon soya sauce, red chilli powder, garlic and salt in a bowl and marinate chicken with this mixture. Leave this for 2-3 hours.
- 3. Mix all purpose flour in ¾ cup of water and make batter of coating consistency. (This batter should not be very thick and thin, so that it can be coated properly).
- 4. Heat enough oil in a deep pan, dip the chicken pieces into the batter and deep fry the chickens till they are cooked and become golden in colour.
- 1. Mix red chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce, red chilli flakes, pepper powder, sugar and salt in a small bowl with half cup of water and keep them aside.
- 2. In a separate bowl mix 1 tea spoon of cornstarch with half cup of water and keep this mixture aside.
- 3. Now in a separate pan heat 1 table spoon of oil and add chopped garlic and green chilies and sauté it for few seconds.
- 4. Add cubes of onion and capsicum and stir it for 2 minutes on high flame. Add salt and Ajinomoto and stir it.
- 5. Now add fried chicken with the sauce mixture and stir them quickly.
- 6. Add the corn starch mixture and cook it for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- 7. Finish it by adding chopped spring onions. Serve hot as a starter.
- Recipe Type : Indo chinese, Starters
No comments yet.