|Black pepper powder||1 tea spoon|
|Crushed garlic||1 tea spoon|
|Vegetable oil||to fry|
|Green chilies (finely chopped)||5-6 table spoon|
|Onion chopped in cubes||¼ cup|
|Capsicum chopped in cubes||¼ cup|
|Garlic finely chopped||1 tea spoon|
|Soya sauce||½ tea spoon|
|Tomato sauce||2 table spoon|
|Red chilli sauce||2 tea spoon|
|Red chilli flakes||1 tea spoon|
|Pepper powder||½ tea spoon|
|Sugar||2 table spoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 table spoon|
|Green onion (finely chopped)||For garnishing|
- 1. Crack and beat egg in a big bowl.
- 2. Take ½ tea spoon soya sauce, black pepper powder, garlic and salt and mix it in egg mixture.
- 3. Beat it well and now transfer the mixture in a greased bowl.
- 4. Cook the egg in a steamer for 8- 10 minutes.
- 5. Remove it from flame and let it cool completely.
- 6. Now cut the steamed eggs into small cubes and keep it aside.
- 1. Mix red chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce, red chilli flakes, pepper powder, sugar and salt in a small bowl with half cup of water and keep them aside.
- 2. In a separate bowl mix half tea spoon of cornstarch with half cup of water and keep this mixture aside.
- 3. Now in a separate pan heat 1 table spoon of oil and add chopped garlic and green chilies and sauté it for few seconds.
- 4. Add cubes of onion and capsicum and stir it for 2 minutes on high flame. Add salt and ajinomoto and stir it.
- 5. Now add steamed egg with the sauce mixture and stir them quickly.
- 6. Add the corn starch mixture and cook it for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- 7. Finish it by adding chopped spring onions. Serve hot as a starter.