|Boiled noodles (hakka noodles)||2 cups|
|Dried red chilies||3|
|Garlic finely chopped||2 tea spoon|
|Capsicum, beans, carrot thinly sliced||½ cup|
|Spring onion green, thinly sliced||½ cup|
|Spring onion head, thinly slices in rings||½cup|
|Soya sauce||½ tea spoon|
|Vinegar||½ tea spoon|
|Red chilli sauce||1 table spoon|
|Ajinomoto||¼ tea spoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 table spoon|
- 1. Chop carrot, beans and capsicum into thin slices and keep them separately.
- 2. Finely chop the green part of spring onions into small pieces and chop the heads into thin rings.
- 3. Boil 4 cups of water in a huge pan. Once water is boiled add 1 table spoon of oil and salt in it. Now add the noodles and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- 4. Once noodles are cooked drain out the hot water and immediately rinse the noodles with cold water. Keep it aside.
- 5. Pound red chilies and garlic coarsely in a motor and pastel.
- 6. Heat oil in a wok, add chili and garlic and fry for a minute.
- 7. Add the vegetables and stir it for 5-7 minutes on high flame.
- 8. Now add slices of onion heads and stir it for further 2 minutes.
- 9. Now add Ajinomoto and salt.
- 10. Add the spring onion and quickly mix it.
- 11. Now add the boiled noodles and salt and mix them well.
- 12. Adjust the salt and add soya sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar to taste and stir it well.
- 13. Serve it hot.
- Complete cooking process should be on high flame.