|Boneless chicken cut into small pieces||½ kg|
|Soy sauce||1 tea spoon|
|Lemon Juice||½ tea spoon|
|White pepper||½ tea spoon|
|All purpose flour||½ cup|
|Bread crumbs||¼ cup|
|Vegetable oil||for frying|
|Sugar||3 table spoon|
|Chicken broth||1 cup|
|Cornstarch||1 table spoon|
|Lemon juice||2 table spoon|
|Lemon zest||½ tea spoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 table spoon|
|Yellow food colour (optional)||a pinch|
|Slices of Lemon||2|
- 1. Place chicken pieces into a bowl and mix them with soy sauce and salt. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 2. Beat egg with white pepper, lemon juice and baking powder and keep aside.
- 3. Mix all purpose flour with bread crumbs and keep it dry in a plate.
- 4. Now take the marinated chicken pieces, dip them into egg mixture and coat them in bread crumbs – all purpose flour mixture.
- 5. Keep them in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- 6. Heat oil and deep-fry in batches until chicken is fully cooked. Drain out on a paper towels and set aside.
- 1. Now, to make sauce combine sugar, cornstarch, chicken broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, food colour and salt. Mix until well combined.
- 2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and stir in the lemon sauce mixture and heat until well mixed and sauce becomes clear.
- 3. Remove it from flame.
How to proceed
- 1. Take hot fried chicken pieces into a plate.
- 2. Pour the sauce over the fried chicken.
- 3. Garnish it with lemon slices and serve hot.