|Black pepper powder||1 tea spoon|
|Crushed garlic||1 tea spoon|
|Vegetable oil||to fry|
|Onion, cut into cubes||¼ cup|
|French beans, cut into big pieces||5-6|
|Capsicum, cut into cubes||¼ cup|
|Garlic, crushed||1 tea spoon|
|Soya Sauce||1 tea spoon|
|Red chilli sauce||1 tea spoon|
|Tomato sauce||2 table spoon|
|Pepper Powder||1 tea spoon|
|Red chilli flakes||1 tea spoon|
|Sugar||1 tea spoon|
|Red food colour (optional)||a pinch|
|Vegetable oil||2 table spoon|
|Corn starch||½ tea spoon|
- 1. Crack and beat egg in a big bowl.
- 2. Take ½ tea spoon soya sauce, black pepper powder, garlic and salt and mix it in egg mixture.
- 3. Beat it well and now transfer the mixture in a greased bowl.
- 4. Cook the egg in a steamer for 8- 10 minutes.
- 5. Remove it from flame and let it cool completely.
- 6. Now cut the steamed eggs into small cubes and keep it aside.
- 1. Mix soya sauce, tomato sauce, red chilli sauce, chilli flakes, pepper powder, ajinomoto, sugar, food colour and salt in a small bowl.
- 2. Now in a separate pan heat 2 table spoon of oil.
- 3. Sauté garlic, green chilies and onions cubes.
- 4. Add beans and capsicum and stir it.
- 5. Add sauce mixture with a cup of water and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- 6. Now gently add cubed eggs to the gravy let it simmer for 5-7 minutes
- 7. Mix 1 table spoon of corn four with half cup of water and add this mixture in the pan.
- 8. Once boiled add the chopped green onions and serve it hot.
- Recipe Type : Curries, Indo chinese
No comments yet.