|Skim milk powder (doodh ka powder)||150 g|
|Skim milk (doodh)||4 cups|
|Fresh corn seed (makke ka dana),||1/2 cup|
|Cardamom (elaichi)seeds, powdered||¼ tea spoon|
|Almonds(badam), soaked in warm water for 4-5 hours||10- 12 pieces|
|Sugar supplement||3 tea spoon|
|Saffron (kesar)||Few strands|
- 1. In a deep pan take corn seeds with 2 cups of water and boil till it becomes soft. Remove it from heat and let it cool. Transfer it to a grinder and grind to a coarse texture.
- 2. Take 3-4 tablespoon of milk in a bowl, add milk powder and mix it well and keep aside.
- 3. Pour remaining milk in a deep skillet and place it on medium heat. Add chrushed corn boil for 10-12 minutes. Add milk mixture and boil for sometimes. Stir occasionally so that nothing sticks at the bottom.
- 4. While the milk is boiling, remove the skin of almonds. Cut them in thin and long pieces.
- 5. Add almond pieces, sugar supplement, saffron strands, and cardamom powder to the boiling pudding. Let it simmer for 5-7 minutes
- 6. Remove it from flame and let it cool at room temperature. Chill it before serving.