|Chicken cut into 1-inch cubes||500 gm|
|All-purpose flour(maida )||1 table spoon|
|Olive oil||2 table spoon|
|Mushrooms, cut into half||1 cup|
|Onion(pyaaz) sliced||1 big|
|Garlic (lahsan) crushed||1 table spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Freshly ground (kali mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Chicken broth||1 cup|
|Low-fat milk (doodh)||1 cup|
|Lemon pepper||½ tea spoon|
|Chilli flakes (kuti lal mirch)||½ tea spoon|
- 1. Marinate chicken with salt and pepper and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- 2. Heat 1 table spoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Reserving the remaining flour, add the chicken to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate
- 3. Reduce heat to medium and add remaining 1 table spoon oil to the pan. Add onion, garlic, chilli flakes, salt and pepper, and cook, it for 3-4 minutes. Now add chicken pieces and cook it for sometimes.
- 4. Whisk broth and milk into 1 table spoon flour until smooth.
- 5. Stir the mixture into the pan. Bring to a boil, stirring often. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook until vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked thoroughly. Sprinkle lemon pepper and serve it hot.