|All purpose flour (Maida)||1½ cup|
|Baking powder||1½ tea spoon|
|Baking soda||½ tea spoon|
|Unsalted butter, softened||¼ cup|
|Curd||4 table spoon|
|Condensed milk||2 table spoon|
|Vanilla extracts||1 tea spoon|
|Milk||½ cup (approximately)|
|Whip cream||1 cup|
|Condensed milk||5 table spoon|
|Fresh mixed fruits (sliced)||1 cup|
- 1. Heat the oven to 180 C.
- 2. Lightly coat an 8-inch cake pan with butter and dust with all-purpose flour.
- 3. Sift the all purpose flour, baking powder, and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- 4. Cream sugar and butter till it becomes soft and fluffy.
- 5. Mix the curd and condensed milk in a bowl and add this to butter mixture.
- 6. Add the vanilla extract in the butter mixture and beat on medium speed.
- 7. Mix the dry ingredients and mix it well. If the batter is dry add little amount of milk.
- 8. Pour the batter into prepared pan and bake in 180 C oven for about 45 minutes.
- 9. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10. Cool it properly before decoration.
- 1. Place cake on a beautiful but deep plate.
- 2. Slit the cake with sharp knife.
- 3. Mix milk, condensed milk and whip cream in a bowl and beat it well.(The consistency should be like thick sauce).
- 4. Pour this liquid slowly over cake. Keep it in refrigerator for one hour so that the cake absorbs the sauce.
- 5. After one hour, again add a layer of liquid and decorate the cake with sliced mixed fruit.
- 6. Chill this in fridge before serving.