|All purpose flour (Maida)||1½ cup|
|Baking powder||1½ tea spoon|
|Baking soda||½ tea spoon|
|Unsalted butter, softened||¼ cup|
|Curd||4 table spoon|
|Condensed milk||2 table spoon|
|Vanilla extracts||1 tea spoon|
|Milk||½ cup (approximately)|
|Sugar||1 table spoon|
|Icing sugar||4 table spoon|
|Whip Cream||1 cup|
- 1. Heat the oven to 180 C.
- 2. Lightly coat an 8-inch cake pan with butter and dust with all-purpose flour.
- 3. Sift the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- 4. Cream sugar and butter till it becomes soft and fluffy.
- 5. Mix the curd and condensed milk in a bowl and add this to butter mixture.
- 6. Add the vanilla extract in the butter mixture and beat on medium speed.
- 7. Now add the dry ingredients and mix it well. If the batter is dry add little amount of milk.
- 8. Pour the batter into prepared pan and bake in 180 C oven for about 45 minutes.
- 9. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10. Cool it properly before decoration.
For soaking syrup
- 1. Boil the sugar and water until it becomes almost half in volume. Cool it completely before use.
- 1. Soak the cake with syrup.
- 2. Beat the whip cream with icing sugar till it becomes almost double and a peak is formed.
- 3. Cut the cake into two slices and put a layer of cream between the layers.
- 4. Top the cake with cream and also cover the sides.
- 5. Now make the boarders and design of your choice. (You can add some colors’ for decoration).