|Boneless chicken cut into small pieces||½ kg|
|Olive oil||2 table spoon|
|Sliced mushroom||2 cups|
|Onion (payaz) chopped||½ cup|
|Ginger (adrak) grated||1 table spoon|
|Garlic (Lahsun) crushed||2 table spoon|
|Coconut (nariyal) milk (lite)||½ cup|
|Red chilli (lal mirch) sauce||1 table spoon|
|Lime juice (nimbu ras)||4 tea spoon|
|Brown sugar||1 table spoon|
|Chilli flakes (kuta lal mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Fresh Basil chopped||¾ cup|
- 1. Heat 2 tea spoons oil in a pan.
- 2. Add chicken and cook, stirring often, until cooked through and lightly browned, about 8-9 minutes.
- 3. Add salt and black pepper and cook it for further 2 minutes.
- 4. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- 5. Heat 2 tea spoons oil in the wok or pan.
- 6. Add onion, garlic, ginger, chilli flakes and cook, stirring, until fragrant and mushrooms start to soften.
- 7. Add coconut milk, chilli sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and salt: bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender. (If required add little water).
- 8. Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly for couple of minutes.
- 9. Stir in basil just before serving.