Soya Mushroom Samosa
Soya Mushroom Samosa is an all-time favourite snack of Indians everywhere. This is a twisted version of Samosa, with an unconventional filling. Here filling is done with a thrilling pair of soya and mushroom. Crispy samosa skin and juicy soya-mushroom deliver flawless taste together. The crispy crust of samosa is prepared with all-purpose flour. A spicy stuffing is prepared with soya and mushrooms. This gives amazing flavour to samosa. Try this once; trust me you shall not regret.
If you are looking for more samosa ideas do check Samosa, Keema Samosa, Samosa Ghughni Chaat
How to make Soya Mushroom Samosa
|All purpose flour (maida)||1 cup|
|Clarified butter (Ghee)||2 table spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Carom (ajwain) seeds||¼ tea spoon|
|Potatoe (aalo)||½ cup|
|Green Peas (matar)||½ cup|
|Soya granules||½ cup|
|Green Chilies (hari mirch)||1-2 Pieces|
|Ginger (adrakh)||½ tea spoon|
|Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya)||¼ cup|
|Hot spices (garam masala)||½ tea spoon|
|Red chili (lal mirch) powder||½ tea spoon|
|Dry Mango (aamchoor) powder||½ tea spoon|
- 1. Mix salt and carom seeds in the all purpose flour. Add hot clarified butter in it and make hard dough by adding enough water.
- 2. Cover it with moist muslin cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- 1. Boil soya granules in enough water, drain and squeeze it properly and then keep it aside.
- 2. Wash and wipe mushrooms and chop it into small pieces.
- 3. Boil potatoes peel it and mash it coarsely. Boil peas and keep it separately.
- 4. Clean, peel and grate ginger. Chop chilies and keep aside.
- 5. In a pan put some oil add mushrooms and sauté it for 5 minutes.
- 6. Add grated ginger, green chilies, salt, chili powder, mango powder, hot spices and mix it well.
- 7. Add green peas, potatoes and soya granules and mix it well.
- 8. Cook it well then add coriander leaves and put the flame off. Keep the mixture aside for cooling.
- 1. Make small rolls of dough and roll it into a 4"-5" diameter circle.
- 2. Cut it into two parts like semi-circle.
- 3. Now take one semi circle and fold it like a cone (Use water while doing so).
- 4. Place a spoon of filling in the cone and seal the third side using a drop of water.
- 5. Heat oil in a wok and deep fry till golden brown (fry on a medium flame).
- 6. Serve “Soya mushroom Samosa” hot with tamarind chutney.
- Recipe Type : Break fast with twist, Snacks, Vegetarian snacks
No comments yet.