|All-purpose flour (maida)||1 cup|
|Wheat flour (atta)||1 cup|
|Castor sugar (cheeni) or (sugar free)||½ cup or 3 tea spoon|
|Brown sugar(brown cheeni)||½ cup|
|Baking powder||2 teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder (daal cheeni)||¼ tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||1/4 teaspoon|
|Baking soda||½ tea spoon|
|Fat-free milk (doodh)||¾ cup|
|Egg (anda) white, lightly beaten||2|
|Mashed banana (kela)||2/3 cup|
|Canola oil||¼ cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 tea spoon|
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 c and grease a cake pan and set aside.
- 2. In large mixing bowl stir together all purpose, wheat flours, granulated and brown sugar (sugar free can replace sugars), baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
- 3. In another medium bowl combine milk, eggs white, banana, canola oil, and vanilla extract. Add egg mixture to the flour mixture. Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 2-3 minutes. Spoon batter into greased pan; spread evenly.
- 4. Cake Bake at 180 c for about 45 to 55 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove cake from pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Recipe Type : Low calorie, Low calorie desserts
No comments yet.