|Small Eggplants (baigans)||250 g|
|Vegetable Oil||1 table spoon|
|Pepper powder (kali mirch)||2 tea spoon|
|Red chilli powder(lal mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Hot spices (garam masala)||½ tea spoon|
|Coriander powder(dhaniya)||2 tea spoon|
|Dried mango powder (amchoor )||½ tea spoon|
|Turmeric (haldi )||½ tea spoon|
|Juice of 1 lemon (nimbu ka ras)||½ tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
- 1. Wash eggplants, and slit them, but keep the crows intact.
- 2. Mix salt, chili powder, pepper powder, hot spices, dried mango powder, coriander powder and turmeric together and cook it at 100% power for 1 minutes.
- 3. Add little lemon juice to make a wet paste.
- 4. Stuff the eggplants with the prepared paste.
- 5. Pour oil in a pan and cook the stuffed egg plants for 3 minutes at 100% power.
- 6. Then reduce the power at 70% power and cook it covered for another 5-7 minutes.
- 7. Serve garnished with fresh coriander.
- Recipe Type : Microwave cooking, Microwave Oven Cooking
Comments are closed.