Corn Balls Recipe
Corn Balls Recipe are wonderful recipe that can be served in parties. These are very nutritious and are good for kids.
For this recipe, white sauce is prepared and is mixed with corns. Grated cottage cheese and potatoes are added that helps in binding of balls. Grated cheese is added that gives additional richness to the balls. Green coriander and chillies are added for additional flavour. Once fried in oil these light crispy balls taste awesome. An amazing starter accompanied well with dip and sauces.
How to make Corn Balls Recipe
|Corn (bhhuta)||1 cup|
|Potatoes (aalo), grated||1/2 cup|
|Cottage cheese (Paneer), grated||1/2 cup|
|Cheese, grated||6 table spoon|
|Green chillies (hari mirch), chopped||2 tea spoons|
|Green coriander (hara dhaniya), chopped||4 table spoon|
|All purpose flour (maida)||4 table spoon|
|Black pepper (kali mirchi)||1 tea spoon|
|Milk (doodh)||1 1/2 cups|
|Butter (makhhan)||4 table spoon|
|Vegetable Oil||For frying|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
- 1. Boil, peel and grate potatoes and keep it aside.
- 2. Boil corns and grind it coarsely in blender and keep aside.
- 3. Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the flour for about half minute. Pour milk into it and cook till the sauce becomes thick.
- 4. Now grate cheese and cottage cheese in a bowl and mix the corn and potatoes and mix it with the prepared sauce.
- 5. Add chopped coriander leaves, green chilies, black pepper and salt in it, mix well and make small balls with this mixture.
- 6. In another bowl make a dilute batter of 4 table spoon of flour with 11/2 cups of water.
- 7. Dip the balls in flour batter. Roll the balls in breadcrumbs.
- 8. Heat oil in a pan and deep-fry these balls in oil.
- 9. Cornballs are ready to serve.