Nutrela Soya Stuffed Cheesy Mushrooms Recipe
Stuffed baked mushrooms… sounds interesting. Soya stuffed baked mushrooms with cheese topping are amazing party snacks. Mushrooms are stuffed with spicy soya granules and are topped with cheese. When these stuffed mushrooms are baked with dash of butter the dish becomes amazing. Texture and look of the dish is also marvellous.
The stems of mushrooms are removed and cavity is formed in each piece. Now boiled soya granules are cooked with hot seasonings, and are stuffed in mushroom cavities. Then these are topped with cheese and are baked in hot oven. I love this recipe and prepare often for my family and guests. My kids love these cheesy baked mushrooms.
How to make Nutrela Soya Stuffed Cheesy Mushrooms Recipe
|Big Mushrooms||8-10 pieces|
|Mozzarella Cheese, grated||2 table spoon|
|Cream cheese||2 table spoon|
|Soya granules||4-5 table spoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 tea spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh)||½” piece|
|Garlic cloves (lahsan)||2-3 pieces|
|Black Pepper Powder (kali mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Red Chili Flakes (kuta lalmirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Tomato sauce||2 tea spoon|
|Butter||1 table spoon|
|Oeragano||½ tea spoon|
- 1. Preheat the oven at 200 C.
- 2. Wash and wipe the Mushrooms and gently remove the stems.
- 3. Grease a baking tray with some butter.
- 4. Place the Mushrooms, cavity side down, in the baking dish and bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 5. Meanwhile boil soya granules and squeeze out the water properly. Also chop the onion, ginger and garlic very finely.
- 6. Mix Mozzarella Cheese and Cream Cheese in a bowl and add salt, black Pepper and red chili flakes in it.
- 7. Once the Mushrooms are out of the oven, flip them over, sprinkle some salt and allow them to cool.
- 8. Meanwhile in a pan heat oil and add onion, ginger and garlic in it.
- 9. Now add soya granules and cook it well. Add salt, chili flakes, oregano and cook till water gets dry. Now add tomato sauce and remove it from the fire and allow them to cool.
- 10. Once cooled, add this mixture to the Cheeses mixture and mix it well and fill the mushroom cavities with this mixture.
- 11. Now again place them on a baking tray and again put it back in oven and grill it for 5 minutes.
- 12. Once out, sprinkle some red chili flakes, allow them to cool for a few minutes and serve hot.