Cup Cake Muffins Recipe
A muffin is a small, baked quick bread product. The best part about making muffins is that they are incredibly versatile; any kind of flavour can be incorporated into them. This simple cupcake recipe uses the creaming method of blending butter and sugar first, followed by egg and flour.The secret to light and tender muffins lies in mixing together the liquid and dry ingredients gently. Variations include the addition of chocolate chips, or nuts like walnuts to obtain different flavours. Coating these ingredients lightly with flour will prevent them from falling to the bottom of the muffins while they bake. The muffin tins or pans should be greased with butter/oil to avoid the issue of batter sticking to the pan. The oven should be pre-heated to the correct temperature to get the desired output. Mini muffins should be baked for 10-15 minutes and large muffins for 25-30 minutes.
How to make Cup Cake Muffins Recipe
|All purpose flour||1½ cup|
|White Butter||¼ cup|
|Baking Soda||¼ tea spoon|
|Baking powder||1½ tea spoon|
|Salt||½ tea spoon|
|Vanilla essence||1 tea spoon|
- 1. Preheat oven at 180 C.
- 2. Grease cup cake pans.
- 3. Sieve flour, salt and baking soda and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- 4. Cream butter and sugar together till fluffy add egg and mix well with a egg beater.
- 5. Mix the flour mixture in butter mixture.
- 6. Add Vanilla extract and add little milk. Combine everything well.
- 7. Pour the batter into prepared pans and bake it at 180 C temperature for about 30 minutes.
- 8. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9. Cool it and serve.