Dahi Ke Aloo Recipe
As the name indicates that we prepared our king of kitchen aloo with dahi (curd)seasoned with typical Rajasthani whole spices and flavour of hing, tadaka of whole red chillies garnished with green coriander leaves served super-hot. Dahi ke aloo is very common in Rajasthan especially with Puries and Parathas. There is no need to tell that what potato is..? So dear friends here we are going to share some interesting facts and findings about potato.
Potato has tremendous nutritional values and is best known for its carbohydrate, vitamins and minerals content
How to make Dahi Ke Aloo Recipe
|Boiled potato (aloo)||500 grams|
|Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya), chopped||¼ cup|
|Whole coriander seed (sabut dhaniya)||½ tea spoon|
|Whole dried red chilli (sabut lal mirch)||2|
|Cumin seeds (jeera)||½ tea spoon|
|Turmeric (haldi)||¼ tea spoon|
|Red chilli powder (lal mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||To taste|
- 1. Break potatoes into small pieces with light hand.
- 2. Take curd in a bowl and add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt to it.
- 3. Heat oil in a pan, add asafoetida, cumin seed, coriander seeds and whole dried red chilli and let them crackle.
- 4. Now add curd mixture and mix well.
- 5. Add potato and after few minute and add water and boil it for 10 minutes.
- 6. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve with paratha.