Egg Pizza is a gem of a recipe that can be added to your treasure chest of egg recipes. It is an unusual and exciting combination of egg and pizza. This dish is very salubrious, and finger-licking delicious at the same time.
In this recipe, I have used sliced onions (pyaaz), mushrooms, and tomatoes (tamatar) for the topping. Any other vegetables can also be used according to choice. These vegetables are fried in olive oil for some time. Olive oil reduces the risk of diabetes and keeps the heart young. For the pizza base, eggs (anda) have been used. Beaten eggs are combined with grated potatoes (aaloo), which blend together flavourfully. Some butter is smeared on a hot frying pan, and the egg mixture is poured onto it when the butter starts bubbling. The pan is swirled around to spread out the mixture evenly. The topping is added to the egg base, and sprinkled with grated cheese. Oregano seasoning is sprinkled on top of it, and the pizza is allowed to cook for a while. This Egg Pizza can be served hot for breakfast. It can surely brighten up anyone’s day.
How to make Egg Pizza
|Egg 6 pieces||6 piece|
|Boiled potato, grated||½ cup|
|Black pepper||to taste|
|Mushrooms, chopped||¼ cup|
|Tomato sliced||¼ cup|
|Capsicum, sliced||¼ cup|
|Onion, sliced||¼ cup|
|Garlic crushed||1 tea spoon|
|Chilli flakes||¼ tea spoon|
|Cheese, grated||¼ cup|
|Butter||2 table spoon|
|Olive oil||2 table spoon|
- 1. Heat olive oil in a pan.
- 2. Add onion and mushrooms slices and add to the hot frying pan. Add crushed garlic and cook it for 2 minutes.
- 3. Now add capsicum and tomato slices and cook it for further 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper according to your taste. And put the flame off.
- 1. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Beat well with a fork.
- 2. Now add grated potatoes and mix it with egg.
- 3. Put a small frying pan on a low heat and let it get hot. Add little butter.
- 4. When the butter has melted and is bubbling, add eggs and move the pan around to spread them out evenly.
- 5. Immediately add topping and add a layer of cheese on the top.
- 6. Sprinkle some oregano and cover the pan and let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
- 7. Serve hot egg pizza in breakfast.