|All purpose flour||1½ cup|
|Cocoa powder||½ cup|
|Baking soda||¾ tea spoon|
|Refined oil||1/3 cup|
|Vinegar||1 tea spoon|
|Coffee powder||½ tea spoon|
|Vanilla extract||½ tea spoon|
|Walnuts, chopped||to taste|
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- 2. Mix milk with vinegar in a cup and set aside.
- 3. In a bowl, sift together the flour, soda, cocoa powder, coffee powder, and salt. Mix the powdered sugar with this and stir well to combine.
- 4. Mix oil and vanilla to the milk - vinegar mixture that's been set aside.
- 5. Now add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently fold to combine until no lumps are left.
- 6. Transfer the batter to a greased pan and add chopped walnuts on top.
- 7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until a skewer inserted into the brownie comes out with crumbs.
- 8. Let the baked brownies sit in the pan and cool completely before you cut into squares.
- Instead of milk and vinegar, butter milk can also be used.
- Recipe Type : Cakes and Bakes, Eggless Cakes
No comments yet.