|All purpose flour||2 cups|
|Coco powder||¼ cup|
|Baking powder||2 tea spoon|
|Baking soda||½ tea spoon|
|Salt||¼ tea spoon|
|Milk||½ cup (approximately)|
|Milk powder||4 table spoon|
|Condensed milk||4 table spoon|
|Vanilla||1 tea spoon|
|Coffee powder||2 table spoon|
|White butter||½ cups|
|Whip cream||½ cup|
|Sugar||2 tea spoon|
- 1. Pre heat oven at 180 C.
- 2. Mix flour, coco powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt and sieve it.
- 3. Take butter and sugar in a bowl and beat it well till it becomes creamy.
- 4. Mix milk powder, vanilla, condensed milk, curd and coffee in the butter mixture. (Use electric beater for this purpose).
- 5. Now add flour mixture in this batter and mix well with the beater in medium speed.
- 6. Check the consistency of the batter and add little milk if required.
- 7. Pour this batter in a greased pan and bake the cake for 40-45 minutes or till it is done. (Better to check it with a tooth pick).
- 8. Once done remove it from oven and let it cool for 1 hour.
- 9. Once cooled completely slice the cake from center.
For Soaking Syrup
- 1. Boil the sugar and water until it becomes almost half in volume. Cool it properly before use.
- 1. Soak the cake with syrup.
- 2. In a pan heat the cream and add chocolate. Heat it till the chocolate melts completely. Keep the flame low otherwise chocolate can burn.
- 3. Now add vanilla extract to the mixture and let it cool completely.
- 4. Beat this mixture well over ice bowl till stiff peak is formed.
- 5. Put the cream between layers on the top and sides of cake and decorate it with piping bag.