|All purpose flour||1½ cup|
|White Butter||¼ cup|
|Baking Soda||¼ tea spoon|
|Baking powder||1½ tea spoon|
|Salt||½ tea spoon|
|Vanilla Essence||1 tea spoon|
|Tuti Fruity||¼ cup|
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 C.
- 2. Grease cup cake pans.
- 3. Sieve flour, salt and baking soda and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- 4. Beat the curd till it becomes smooth.
- 5. Cream butter and sugar together till fluffy add curd and mix well with an electrical beater.
- 6. Mix the flour mixture in butter mixture.
- 7. Add Vanilla extract and tuti fruity and combine everything with cut and fold method. (Doesn’t use beater at this stage otherwise all the tuti fruity will be settled at the bottom of the cake).
- 8. Pour the batter into prepared pans and bake in 180 C oven for about 30 minutes.
- 9. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10. Cool it and serve.