|All purpose flour||2 cup|
|White butter||¼ cup|
|Condensed milk||2 table spoon|
|Milk||½ cup (approximately)|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tea spoon|
|Baking powder||2 tea spoon|
|Baking soda||½ tea spoon|
|Pink colour||2-3 drops|
|Strawberry extract||½ tea spoon|
|Strawberries crush||3 table spoon|
- 1. Heat the oven to 180 C.
- 2. Lightly coat bread mold with butter and dust with all-purpose flour.
- 3. Mix all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- 4. In another bowl mix butter, vanilla extract and sugar together. Once it becomes creamy add curd and condensed milk and beat it well with a beater.
- 5. Now mix flour and beat it properly. If batter is of thick consistency then add milk as per requirement.
- 6. Mix well till the batter is smooth. Divide this batter into 2 parts.
- 7. In one portion add strawberry crush, strawberry extract and pink colour and mix this with soft hand.
- 8. In another portion add ½ tea spoon of vanilla extract and mix lightly.
- 9. Pour the white batter into prepared pan and spread it properly.
- 10. Now add the pink batter over the white batter and spread it properly.
- 11. Now bake this in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 45 minutes.
- 12. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 13. Cool it properly and cut it into slices before serving.