|All-purpose Flour||2 cup|
|Baking Powder||2 tea spoon|
|White Butter||¼ cup|
|Butter Milk||¾ cup|
|Condensed Milk||2 table spoon|
|Vanilla Extract||½ tea spoon|
|Pine Apple crush||2 table spoon|
|Pineapple Extract||1 tea spoon|
|Whip cream||2 cup|
|Icing Sugar||4-5 table spoon|
|Pineapple (grated)||1 cup|
|Pine apple chunks and cherries for topping|
- 1. Grease a baking pan with butter. Preheat oven to 180 C.
- 2. Sift the flour, baking powder, together, set aside.
- 3. Mix sugar and butter till creamy.
- 4. Add butter milk and condensed milk and beat high speed until the mixer turns to a pale yellow color.
- 5. Add vanilla extract, pineapple extract and juice and mix it. Then add flour mixture and mix it well.
- 6. If required add little milk and mix it.
- 7. Pour batter into the prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes.
- 8. Let it cool completely before decoration.
- 9. Once cooled completely, cut the cake into two slices.
For Soaking Syrup
- 1. Boil the sugar and water until it becomes almost half in volume. Cool it completely before using.
- 1. Soak the cake slices with sugar syrup.
- 2. Beat the whip cream with icing sugar till it becomes almost double and a peak is formed.
- 3. Cut the cake into two slices and put a layer of cream and grated pineapple in between the layers.
- 4. Top the cake with cream and also cover the sides.
- 5. Now make the boarders and design of your choice and top up it with pineapple chunks and cherries.