|Unsalted Butter (makhhan)||½ cup|
|Sugar (chini)||½ cup|
|Wheat Flour (atta)||½ cup|
|Finger millet (ragi)||½ cup|
|Baking powder||½ tea spoon|
|Egg white (ande ki safedi)||1|
|Salt (namak)||½ tea spoon|
|Condensed milk||1 table spoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 tea spoon|
- 1. Preheat oven to 180C.
- 2. In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add egg white, vanilla and condensed milk and mix it well.
- 3. In a separate bowl, combine wheat flour, finger millet, baking powder, and salt and mix it well. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir to combine and make soft dough.
- 4. Now roll it with light hand and cut it with cookies cutter arranges it on baking tray.
- 5. Bake until golden brown and slightly crunchy, about 7-8 minutes.
- Recipe Type : Cakes and Bakes, Cookies
No comments yet.