Stuffed Shahi Tukda Recipe
Shahi Tukda is one of my most favourite recipes, which I like since my childhood. I remember, I started making Shahi Tukda since when I was in school. I found it is one of the easiest dessert recipes, which my Mom used to prepare.
Stuffed Shahi Tukda Recipe is result of one my cooking experiments . For this, I prepare a stuffing with coagulated milk (mawa) and dry fruits. I filled this filling between two pieces of bread and then fried it. For holding breads together, I used light coating of refined flour. This sandwich was dipped into flavored sugar syrup. And the outcome was just Yummmmm……
I advise you, don’t miss… try this recipe. Trust you will love this amazing recipe.
How to make Stuffed Shahi Tukda Recipe
|Bread slices||6 pieces|
|Vegetable oil||for frying|
|All purpose flour (maida)||½ cup|
|Coagulated milk (khoya)||½ cup|
|Dry fruits, chopped||¼ cup|
|Cardamom powder||¼ tea spoon|
|Sugar (chini)||1½ cup|
|Saffron strands (kesar)||¼ tea spoon|
|Dry fruits, chopped|
- 1. Heat a pan, add coagulated milk and roast the mixture till it changes colour to light brown.
- 2. Then add the chopped dry fruits and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 3. Now put the flame off and add cardamom powder to the stuffing and let it cool completely.
- 1. Take a deep pan and put sugar and water in it.
- 2. Mix them well and put the pan on the stove to boil.
- 3. Add saffron and simmer the syrup for 5-6 minutes to make “one string” sugar syrup.
- 4. Once syrup is ready, turn off the flame.
- 1. Heat enough oil in a pan.
- 2. Cut the sides of bread and then cut the bread into 2 halves.
- 3. Now make a thin batter of all purpose flour with 1 ½ cup of water.
- 4. Take a piece of bread and fill it with stuffing, and then cover it with another piece of bread.
- 5. Now dip it in all purpose flour batter and fry the stuffed breads.
- 6. Once it turns golden in colour, remove it from flame.
- 7. Now dip the stuffed breads into prepared sugar syrup and remove it.
- 8. Now arrange them in a plate and garnish them with dry fruits of your choice.
- 9. Garnish it with dry fruits and serve.