For Ice cream pakoda Recipe
|Vanilla ice cream||500 ml|
|Crushed corn flakes||1 cup|
|All purpose flour||1/2 cup|
|Vegetable oil||for frying|
- 1. Prepare the two baking sheets by lining with a silicon liner or butter paper.
- 2. Then place the sheets in the freezer for half an hour prior to start process.
- 3. Now, scoop symmetrical balls of ice cream and keep them on baking sheet. Make as many scoops as will fit on the baking sheets.
- 4. Harden the scooped ice cream balls in the freezer.
- 5. Place the sheets of ice cream balls into the freezer and leave them there for at least two hours.
- 6. Now take flour, beaten eggs and crushed corn flours in three separate bowls.
- 7. Then Remove the balls from the freezer.
- 8. Roll each ice cream ball first in the flour bowl. A little flour over each ball provides increased strength.
- 9. Roll each ice cream ball in the beaten egg.
- 10. Lastly, roll each ball around in the crushed corn flakes.
- 11. Again keep the balls in freezer for 30 minutes.
- 12. Now heat enough oil in a deep pan, take out the balls from freezer and immediately fry them till they become golden in colour.
- 13. Serve immediately before it melts.
Recipe for vanilla Ice cream
- Recipe Type : Desserts, Ice creams
No comments yet.