Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
Vanilla is one classic flavour, which no one will ever get bored of. Then it’s safe to say that Vanilla Ice Cream is the king of all ice creams. The home-made recipe to prepare this quintessential ice cream is very straightforward, and can be seen as a starting point to branch out into other ice cream recipes. I have used very basic and easily available ingredients here, like milk (doodh), sugar (cheeni), whipped cream, and vanilla essence. I have opted to exclude egg in this recipe as vanilla extract has a very strong flavour, and it shines through on its own. It is easier to prepare as it does not require the use of an ice-cream machine. The texture and consistency of the ice cream are the main pressure points here. The ice cream should have a soft and creamy texture, with a semi-liquid consistency. It should not be too runny. I would also recommend you to use vanilla extract instead of vanilla essence, if available. It gives the ice cream a more authentic touch. The best part about Vanilla Ice Cream is that it can be served in plenty of ways-by topping it with delicious chocolate syrup, with soda in the form of a float, with honey and a lot more. So the next time you think that vanilla is an ordinary thing, think again.
You may also like the recipes of Chocolate Ice cream, Kesar Pista Ice cream, Strawberry Ice cream
How to make Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
|Whip cream||1 cup|
|Luke warm milk||¾ cup|
|Milk powder||½ cup|
|Powder sugar||6 table spoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 table spoon|
|Condensed milk||4 table spoon|
- 1. Blend whip cream with a blender till it becomes fluffy.
- 2. Mix warm milk, sugar, condensed milk and milk powder in a bowl and simmer it till sugar gets dissolved. Add vanilla essence to this mixture.
- 3. Add milk mixture in whip cream and mix it well.
- 4. When a foamy mixture is ready, pour into a box with tight fitting lead.
- 5. Cover and place in freezer for 4-5 hr.
- 6. After 4 hour again churn it with blender. (Repeat this process 3 times at an interval of 2 hours).
- 7. Once the blending process gets completed, pour the mixture into ice cream molds and cover it with aluminum foil and let it freeze for another 5-7 hours.
- 8. Serve Vanilla ice cream with your favorite topping.
- If Vanilla pod is available, use this instead of vanilla essence
- Recipe Type : Desserts, Ice creams