Kesar Pista Ice Cream
Kesar Pista Ice Cream is a very simple and quick ice cream to prepare. It does not contain egg, and can be prepared without using an ice cream machine too. I have used pistachios (pista) and saffron (kesar) here, but almonds (badam) can also be used instead of pistachios. The colour of the ice cream obtained might be slightly different than as seen in the market, as most of them add food colouring to it. The fresh home-made flavour is any day better than the ones available outside. It is important to get the right consistency and creamy texture for this recipe to be a success. So beat the summer heat with chilled Kesar Pista Ice Cream and relish every bite of this smooth and silky dessert.
You may also like Chocolate Ice Cream, Chocolate Pudding, Strawberry Ice Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream.
How make Kesar Pista Ice Cream
|Light corn syrup||¼ cup|
|Heavy cream||3 cups|
|Vanilla extract||1 tea spoon|
- 1. Take 1 cup pistachios in a blender and make powder
- 2. Add light corn syrup to it and bend it again. Keep this mixture in blender aside.
- 3. Now take milk, sugar and saffron in a sauce pan. Bring it to a boil or till sugar dissolves. Then turn off the heat.
- 4. Add half of milk and sugar mixer to blender and blend it well.
- 5. Then add remaining milk mixer and blend it till mixer is smooth.
- 6. Remove it in a container and add heavy cream and vanilla extract to it. Blend it well.
- 7. Chill the mixture thoroughly in refrigerator.
- 8. Churn the ice cream as per your ice cream machine’s manufacturer’s instructions. Or make ice cream without ice cream machine by beating ice cream twice or thrice at an interval of 2-3 hrs then freeze it overnight.
- Recipe Type : Desserts, Ice creams
Simply wanna input that you have a very decent website , I enjoy the design it actually stands out.