Strawberry Ice Cream
Writing the recipe for this Strawberry Ice Cream brought back vivid childhood memories rushing to me. Strawberry has always been my favourite flavour. I used to have Strawberry Ice Cream whenever I would get the chance to have it. Once I remember, when I was a kid, I finished off an entire brick of this magical pink ice cream in a day because I didn’t want to share it with anyone else at home. Needless to say, I ended up having stomach problems after that. This recipe is very easy to prepare, and does not use a lot of fancy ingredients. I have not used an ice-cream maker here, but have rather achieved the ice-cream like smooth consistency by using a blender and ice cream moulds. Strawberry Ice Cream can be served by sprinkling it with chopped juicy strawberries. There is something about this wonderful ice cream that makes it stand out in the sea of other ice creams. And the charming pink colour is just the cherry on top.
How to make Strawberry Ice Cream
|Whip cream||1 cup|
|Luke warm milk||¾ cup|
|Milk powder||½ cup|
|Powder sugar||6 table spoon|
|Strawberry crush||6 table spoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 table spoon|
|Condensed milk||4 table spoon|
- 1. Blend whip cream with a blender till it becomes fluffy.
- 2. Mix warm milk, sugar, condensed milk and milk powder in a bowl and simmer it till sugar gets dissolved. Add vanilla essence to this mixture.
- 3. Add milk mixture in whip cream and mix it well. Now add strawberry crush and again mix it.
- 4. When a foamy mixture is ready, pour into a box with tight fitting lead.
- 5. Cover and place in freezer for 4-5 hours.
- 6. After 4 hour again churn it with blender. (Repeat this process 3 times at an interval of 2 hours).
- 7. Once the blending process gets completed, pour the mixture into ice cream molds and cover it with aluminum foil and let it freeze for another 5-7 hours.
- 8. Serve strawberry ice cream with chopped strawberries..