|All-purpose flour (Maida)||½ cup|
|Wheat flour (Atta)||1 cup|
|Milk powder||3-4 table spoon|
|Baking powder||1 tea spoon|
|Vanilla||1 tea spoon|
|Garnish with almonds|
- 1. Preheat oven at 180 c.
- 2. Cream butter then beat sugar in gradually. Add egg white and vanilla extract and beat until fluffy.
- 3. Sieve baking powder and flour and knead it with butter mixture and make soft dough.
- 4. Roll it and cut it in different shape with cookie cutter. Glaze it with egg white.
- 5. Put some almonds on the top of biscuits.
- 6. Place on greased baking sheets Bake for about 8-9 minutes, until lightly browned on bottoms.
- 7. Cool Atta Biscuit on rack.