Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Chocolate muffins are one of the best baked sweet treat for any kid. Making of these muffins is simple and is very close to
This simple cupcake recipe uses the creaming method of blending butter and sugar first, followed by egg and flour. Only variation is that here coco powder and dark chocolate are added for chocolaty taste. Although dark chocolate can be avoided if want less chocolaty flavor.
Walnut goes very nice with chocolate muffins but in case you don’t like walnut flavor, it can be replaced with any other nuts. Of course, chocolate muffins with chocolate chips topping makes the cakes amazing. For the best result of muffins, baking should be done on correct temperature and for correct time.
These muffins can be stored for 4-5 days in room temperature and can be stored in refrigerator for 15-20 days. Just a light heating is required and muffins becomes fresh. These tasty muffins should be stored in an airtight container and taste fantastic with a hot cuppa of tea or coffee.
How to make Chocolate Muffins Recipe
|All purpose flour||1½ cup|
|Coco powder||4 table spoon|
|Dark chocolate||4 ounce|
|White Butter||¼ cup|
|Baking Soda||¼ tea spoon|
|Baking powder||1½ tea spoon|
|Salt||½ tea spoon|
|Vanilla essence||1 tea spoon|
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 C.
- 2. Grease cup cake pans.
- 3. Sieve flour, salt, coco powder, baking soda and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- 4. Melt butter and chocolate together on low heat.
- 5. Add sugar add egg together with egg beater. Add butter chocolate mixture and mix it well.
- 6. Mix the flour mixture with butter mixture.
- 7. Add Vanilla extract and add little milk. Combine everything well.
- 8. Pour the batter into prepared pans and bake in 180 C oven for about 30 minutes.
- 9. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10. Cool it and dust icing sugar over it before serving.