Chocolate Muffins With Atta Recipe
Chocolate muffins are one of the most adored cupcakes. Here it is prepared with wheat flour, which makes the recipe real healthy.
Making of these muffins is easy and is similar to chocolate muffins. The only difference is that here wheat flour is used instead of refined flour. Other ingredients used in this recipe are same as chocolate muffins.
This simple cupcake recipe uses the creaming method of blending butter and sugar first, followed by egg and flour. Coco powder and dark chocolate are added to the batter for chocolaty taste and it also stabilizes the taste of wheat flour. Baking is done on 180 C on the convection mode for 20-25 minutes.
Nuts and chocolate chips can be added for richness. Dusting of icing sugar on the top of muffins gives it attractive look. It is advisable to consume these muffins within 2-3 days because its taste and texture spoils if stored in refrigerator. Accompanied with a hot cup of tea or coffee it is a delightful treat.
How to make Chocolate Muffins With Atta Recipe
|Wheat Flour||1 ½ cup|
|Cocoa powder||2 table spoon|
|Baking powder||1 ½ tea spoon|
|Baking soda||½ tea spoon|
|Milk||½ cup (as needed)|
|Vanilla extract||2 tea spoon|
- 1. Preheat oven at 180 c at convection mode. Grease small muffin molds with butter.
- 2. Mix wheat flour, coco powder, baking powder, baking soda together in a bowl. Cream butter and sugar together. Add egg and mix it well.
- 3. Combine wet and dry ingredients, stirring together in pan until well combined.
- 4. If required, add milk and mix well put this mixture in muffin molds.
- 5. Now place moulds into preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 6. Cool "Chocolate Muffins" and serve.