For Shahi Paneer Lababdar Recipe
|Cottage cheese (Paneer)||300 gram|
|Butter (makhhan)||3 table spoon|
|Vegetable oil (tel)||1 table spoon|
|Onions (payaz) grated||2 big|
|Tomatoes (tamater) finely chopped||1 big|
|Ginger (adrakh) grated||1/2 tea spoon|
|Red chilli flakes (kuta lal mirch)||1/2 tea spoon|
|Green chillies (hari mirch) finely chopped||4|
|Almonds (Badam), thinly sliced||10-12 pieces|
|Milk (doodh)||1 cup|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Capsicum (shimla) cut into square||1 big|
|Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya), chopped||4 table spoon|
|Cream (malai)||1/2 cup|
- 1. Heat oil and butter together in a pan.
- 2. Add onions and cook until transparent, add little water, cover and cook on medium heat.
- 3. When the water dries up, add the tomatoes, ginger, chilli flakes and salt.
- 4. Cover and cook until oil floats on top.
- 5. Add capsicum and green chillies; cook it for further 2-3 minutes.
- 6. Add cubed cottage cheese and little water. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 7. Add sliced almonds, stir it well. Now, add milk and cook it for further 5-7 minutes.
- 8. Remove it from heat and add cream and stir lightly.
- 9. Garnish “Shahi Paneer labadar” with fresh coriander leaves and serve it with Nan or Roti.